Whether a sculptor, photographer, felter or food truck, Lake Country ArtWalk offers the opportunity for all artists.
Please join our email list to stay up to date on all announcements.
To apply, scroll to the bottom of the page, but don't miss all the information we provide before you get there.
Artist applications for General Artists, Photographers, and Groups/Galleries are open from April 1 to June 1.
Applications for General Artists, Groups & Galleries are now closed.
Fibre Arts Applications remain open until July 1st.
To express your interest for a Performing Artist opportunity at ArtWalk 2023, contact Jennifer Boal by email.
Food Vendor Applications
If you have a passion for food and looking for the opportunity to serve and promote your food truck to thousands of visitors over one weekend, ArtWalk is for you!
If you are interested in a food truck spot for 2023 contact us by email.
Artists 101 - What you need to know before you apply
- Please note this application will take 15-30 minutes to complete. Please ensure you have the time and are prepared with all your information and image files to submit. Fields with * are mandatory.
- Please ensure the actual image files are individually named with the following convention: Artist Last Name_ArtworkTitle, no larger than 10MB in size (per image) and saved in one of the following formats: jpeg, jpg, zip, or png
- You will need to complete the form in one session. Please begin with all materials prepared to avoid timing out the form and losing information. Please ensure you have a reliable internet connection while completing this form.
- If you are unable to complete the online submission process, please email [email protected]
- You will receive an email copy of your application when it has been successfully submitted.
- Applications must be submitted by June 1
Note for Photographers:
- Photography artists, please note there is no separate application for photography. Please refer to the General Artist Application Guidelines on the website that covers all details of participating in ArtWalk, some things will now be different for Photography.
For technical difficulties please email us at [email protected]
For general questions about participating as an artist in ArtWalk please contact Sharon at 250.766.4406.
Detailed Application Information by Artist Type
Ready to Apply?