Applications are Closed for 2022
Whether a sculptor, photographer, felter or food truck, Lake Country ArtWalk offers the opportunity for anyone to apply.
Applications for visual artists open each year on April 1 and close June 1.
Artist applications for General Artists (including photographers), Fibre Artists and Group/Galleries open from April 1 to June 1. Please scroll down the page to apply.
To express your interest for a Performing Artist opportunity at ArtWalk 2022, contact Jennifer Boal by email.
Food Vendor Applications
If you have a passion for food and looking for the opportunity to serve and promote your food truck to thousands of visitors over one weekend, ArtWalk is for you!
If you are interested in a food truck spot for 2022 contact us by email.
Artists 101 - What you need to know before you apply
Note for Photographers:
- Photography artists, please note there is not a separate application for photography. Please refer to the General Artist Application Guidelines on the website that covers all details of participating in ArtWalk, some things will now be different for Photography.
- Please note this application will take 15-30 minutes to complete. Please ensure you have the time and are prepared with all your information and image files to submit. Fields with * are mandatory.
- Please ensure the actual image files are individually named with the following convention: Artist Last Name_ArtworkTitle, no larger than 10MB in size (per image) and saved in one of the following formats: jpeg, jpg, zip, or png
- You will need to complete the form in one session. Please begin with all materials prepared to avoid timing-out of the form and losing information. Please ensure you have a reliable internet connection while completing this form.
- If you are unable to complete the online submission process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a copy of your application via email when it has been successfully submitted.
- Applications open April 1 and must be submitted by June 1
For technical difficulties please email us at email@example.com
For general questions about participating as an artist in ArtWalk please contact Sharon at 250.766.4406.
Detailed Application Information by Artist Type
Ready to Apply?