See You in 2021
ArtWalk is cancelled for 2020.
Whether a sculptor, photographer, felter or food truck, Lake Country ArtWalk offers the opportunity for anyone to apply. Applications open in Spring and close in early summer.
Applications for ArtWalk open each year on April 1 and close June 1.
Artist applications for General Artists (including photographers), Fibre Artists and Group/Galleries are closed due to the cancellation of ArtWalk. Check back for more information on ArtWalk 2021.
To express your interest for a Performing Artist opportunity at ArtWalk 2021, contact Jennifer Boal by email.
Food Vendor Applications
If you have a passion for food and looking for the opportunity to serve and promote your food truck to thousands of visitors over one weekend, ArtWalk is for you!
Food Vendor Applications for ArtWalk 2021 are coming in April 2021.
ArtWalk Cancelled for 2020
Due to the COVID 19 crisis, and following the directives of the provincial health officials, it is necessary to cancel Lake Country ArtWalk for this year. It is with great sadness that we announce the cancellation of ArtWalk, Okanagan’s largest art show. We considered producing a modified version of ArtWalk through various digital strategies. However, it would not be possible to capture the experience of ArtWalk, the magic mix of artworks, music, people, the energy of mingling creativity and unexpected encounters. We now look ahead to producing a great festival in 2021. Although ArtWalk 2020 will not take place as we have known it, ArtWalk will produce a special community project this year. Stay tuned for a reveal of the details coming soon. Dr. Sharon McCoubrey Chairperson Lake Country ArtWalk Planning Committee If you have any questions about this, please contact us.Contact Us
Artists 101 - What you need to know before you apply
Before you begin the online application process, please note that ArtWalk is cancelled for 2020.
Please check back in the new year for ArtWalk 2021 information. You may use the information below as a general guideline for the application process.
- Photography artists, please note that the main change this year is that there is not a separate application for photography. Please refer to the General Artist Application Guidelines on the website that covers all details of participating in ArtWalk, some things will now be different for Photography.
- Please note this application will take 15-30 minutes to complete. Please ensure you have the time and are prepared with all your information and image files to submit. Fields with * are mandatory.
- Please ensure the actual image files are individually named with the following convention: Artist Last Name_ArtworkTitle, no larger than 10MB in size (per image) and saved in one of the following formats: jpeg, jpg, zip, or png
- You will need to complete the form in one session. Please begin with all materials prepared to avoid timing-out of the form and losing information. Please ensure you have a reliable internet connection while completing this form.
- If you are unable to complete the online submission process, please email email@example.com
- You will receive a copy of your application via email when it has been successfully submitted.
- Applications open April 1 and must be submitted by June 1
For technical difficulties please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tory at 250.215.2125.
For general questions about participating as an artist in ArtWalk please contact Sharon at 250.766.4406.
Detailed Application Information by Artist Type
Due to the cancellation of ArtWalk 2020, we will not be accepting applications this year.
We hope to see you at ArtWalk 2021!
Ready to Apply?