Whether a sculptor, photographer, felter or food truck, Lake Country ArtWalk offers the opportunity for anyone to apply. Applications open in Spring and close in early summer.
Applications for ArtWalk open April 1 and close June 1.
Artist applications for General Artists (including photographers), Fibre Artists and Group/Galleries open April 1 and close June 1, 2020.
Please review the guidelines below before applying.
To express your interest for a Performing Artist opportunity at ArtWalk 2020, contact Jennifer Boal by email.
Food Vendor Applications
If you have a passion for food and looking for the opportunity to serve and promote your food truck to thousands of visitors over one weekend, ArtWalk is for you!
Food Vendor Applications for ArtWalk 2020 are coming soon.
ArtWalk and COVID 19
There is uncertainty about what will happen with ArtWalk, given the COVID 19 crises. The ArtWalk Committee has decided to continue with its regular processes while we also carefully monitor the situation over the next few months. Therefore, we are receiving on-line applications from artists and galleries as we usually do between April 1st and June 1st. As we watch how this unfolds, and as we carefully follow all official directives, we will make a final decision about ArtWalk by mid-July. At that time, we will announce our progress and decision. In the meantime, we look forward to receiving the artist applications and to continue with our creative planning for the next ArtWalk. If you have any questions about this, please contact us.Contact Us
Artists 101 – What you need to know before you apply
Before you begin the online application process (opens April 1):
ArtWalk 2020 – September 12 & 13 at the Lake Country Community Complex. Over 7,000 people come to enjoy this high quality arts festival.
The theme for ArtWalk 2020 is “Creative Visions”
New for 2020:
- Photography artists, please note that the main change this year is that there is not a separate application for photography. Please refer to the General Artist Application Guidelines on the website that covers all details of participating in ArtWalk, some things will now be different for Photography.
- Please note this application will take 15-30 minutes to complete. Please ensure you have the time and are prepared with all your information and image files to submit. Fields with * are mandatory.
- Please ensure the actual image files are individually named with the following convention: Artist Last Name_ArtworkTitle, no larger than 10MB in size (per image) and saved in one of the following formats: jpeg, jpg, zip, or png
- You will need to complete the form in one session. Please begin with all materials prepared to avoid timing-out of the form and losing information. Please ensure you have a reliable internet connection while completing this form.
- If you are unable to complete the online submission process, please email email@example.com
- You will receive a copy of your application via email when it has been successfully submitted.
- Applications open April 1 and must be submitted by June 1, 2020
For technical difficulties please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tory at 250.215.2125.
For general questions about participating as an artist in ArtWalk please contact Sharon at 250.766.4406.
Detailed Application Information by Artist Type
Ready to apply? Please ensure you've read through the information above before applying. We hope to see you at ArtWalk 2020!
In order to prepare, there is the option to preview the application on each application page.
Ready to Apply?