Whether a sculptor, photographer, felter or food truck, Lake Country ArtWalk offers the opportunity for anyone to apply. Applications open in Spring and close in early summer.
All Visual Artists Applications for ArtWalk 2018 open online April 1.
Performing Artists and Food Vendors may express their interest by emailing the contacts below.
Artist applications for General Artists, Photographers and Fibre Artists open April 1, 2018. For application closing dates and acceptance notification dates, please review the information below.
Performing artist opportunities are full for ArtWalk 2017. To express your interest for ArtWalk 2018, contact Jennifer Boal by email.
Food Vendor Applications
If you have a passion for food and looking for the opportunity to serve and promote your food truck to thousands of visitors over one weekend send us an email to apply to ArtWalk 2018.
Artists 101 – What you need to know before you apply
Before you begin the online application process (opens April 1):
- Please note applications will take a minimum of 10-20 minutes to complete. Please ensure you have the time and are prepared with all your information and image files to submit.
- Please ensure the actual image files are individually named with the title of each artwork.
- This application forms cannot be saved and resumed. Please begin with all materials prepared to avoid timing-out of the form and losing information.
- Please ensure you have a reliable internet connection while completing the online application.
- If you are at all hesitant or uncomfortable with the online submission process, you may use a mail-in application form. Please email email@example.com to request one.
For technical difficulties please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Tory at 250.215.2125.
For general questions about participating as an artist in ArtWalk please contact Sharon at 250.766.4406.
Detailed Application Information by Artist Type
Be prepared for your application
View last year's applications to get a better understanding of what you'll need to apply (applications may vary slightly from year to year).