Whether a sculptor, photographer, felter or food truck, Lake Country ArtWalk offers the opportunity for anyone to apply. Applications open in Spring and close in early summer.
All Artist Applications for ArtWalk 2018 are now closed.
Performing Artists and Food Vendor applications are now closed.
Artist applications for General Artists opened April 1 and closed June 1, 2018.
Artist applications for Photographers and Fibre Artists opened April 1 and closed July 1, 2018.
For application closing dates and acceptance notification dates, please review the information below before applying.
To express your interest for a Performing Artist opportunity at ArtWalk 2018, contact Jennifer Boal by email.
Food Vendor Applications
If you have a passion for food and looking for the opportunity to serve and promote your food truck to thousands of visitors over one weekend, ArtWalk is for you!
Food Vendor Applications for ArtWalk 2018 are now closed.
Artists 101 – What you need to know before you apply
Before you begin the online application process (opens April 1):
- Please note applications will take a minimum of 10-20 minutes to complete. Please ensure you have the time and are prepared with all your information and image files to submit.
- Please ensure the actual image files are individually named with the title of each artwork.
- This application forms cannot be saved and resumed. Please begin with all materials prepared to avoid timing-out of the form and losing information.
- Please ensure you have a reliable internet connection while completing the online application.
- If you are at all hesitant or uncomfortable with the online submission process, you may use a mail-in application form. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
For technical difficulties please email email@example.com or contact Tory at 250.215.2125.
For general questions about participating as an artist in ArtWalk please contact Sharon at 250.766.4406.